margin:0; color:#6f3c1b; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#6f3c1b; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#6f3c1b; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#6f3c1b; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #6f3c1b; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #6f3c1b; text-align: center; color:#6f3c1b; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 293% Georgia, Times, serif; } #header a { color:#6f3c1b; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#6f3c1b; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; color: #6f3c1b; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 100% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal bold 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#6f3c1b; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f3c1b; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#6f3c1b; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#6f3c1b; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#6f3c1b; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#6f3c1b; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #6f3c1b; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #6f3c1b; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #6f3c1b; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #6f3c1b; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #6f3c1b; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; color: #6f3c1b; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bath time in the kitchen sink.
Ice fishing. What an experience! There was so much slush on top of the ice that Greg and I spent most of the time digging the snowmobiles out. Hunter and I had a lot of fun snowshoeing together while the other boys fished.

Just a cute one of Norah. Hunter actually took this picture!

Hunter posing it up in his new Easter outfit. I think that boy is so handsome!


Trying to get a picture of these two together both looking at the camera and smiling is not an easy task. I'm just sad I wasn't able to get a picture of Norah in her cute Easter dress. Maybe another day.

Aahh...so cute! These two absolutely adore each other. Hunter loves to drag Norah around and make her do what he wants. She is a good sport and puts up with it most of the time...I'd say she even enjoys it. She's at his mercy, but she is definitely learning to stand up for herself!


Hunter by his picture wall. Lately Hunter has a new found love of drawing. He's constantly drawing or coloring something. Every single thing he draws, writes or colors HAS to go on the wall. He tapes them all up himself and gets so upset if I try to take any down. I figure I'll let them stay for a while until we have company or something. He's been learning to write all his letters too. He can almost write his entire name; he just gets the letters a little out of order. The drawing of the purple girl to the left of him is me with curly hair. The green guy above that is his dad.

I didn't get any pictures of the kids Easter morning when they were searching for their Easter baskets and eggs because I was running the video camera. Maybe I'll see if we can post a little clip. Hunter woke up early and really wanted to find his basket and all the hidden eggs. Greg and I were up late the night before playing Easter bunny and were not ready to get out of bed. We told him he had to wait. He was so cute about it. He went out and looked all around, but didn't touch anything. When we finally told him he could find them, he went right to his Easter basket, and took Norah right to hers.

The other day Hunter and I were riding in the car. He was talking about all the easter egg hunts he had already been to, and it was still days away from Easter. He asked if he was going to have any more. I told him that the Easter bunny always leaves some at our house, to which he replied, "Mom, I know you're kidding me. I know you and daddy hide the Easter eggs." I told him that the Easter bunny leaves some and mommy and daddy leave some. He again said, "Mom, you're kidding me. There's no such thing as the Easter bunny. You and daddy hide them!" I asked him who told him that and he replied, "I don't know, my brain just knows!" I couldn't believe it. How does a four year old figure that out? I wish you could hear the tone and how he said it. It was way too grown up. It made me laugh! Well, he still believes in Santa!




4 comments:

Camille Pedersen said...

YEah.. new pictures.. loved hearing about your Easter. We miss you guys last Sunday. I can't believe you had both of them in your kitchen sink.. no way that could happen at my house. Norah is getting so big, she looks just like her brother. They are both adorable. Hopefully we'll see you soon.:)

Giselle Rasheta said...

Hahaha...I am DYING at Hunter. He is so stinkin cute and that GQ pose of him in his Easter outfit is killin me. What a smart little guy. I bet he figures out the Santa thing before long!

Your kids are beautiful. I will impatiently await that video of them searching for their Easter goodies :)

Jill said...

love all these pix...SOO cute! i think you may have a future male model on your hands (much to greg's chagrin). norah's hair is getting so long and she's definitely a marsing...what cuties.
so glad to see a new post :o)

The Winwards said...

Those pictures are so cute! I think that is so funny Hunter all ready thinks the Easter Bunny isn't real. Is Norah walking? She is such a doll.