Thursday, October 1, 2009
Birthday Time!
It was birthday time again in September. Hunter turned 5 yrs old on the 13th and Norah turned 2 yrs old on the 12th. I can hardly believe I have a five year old. We had Hunter's first friend party this year. He's old enough now that he really wanted one. So we played pin the tie on Spongebob, had a Spongebob pinata and thanks to my talented sister he had a Spongebob cake! Can you tell who his favorite is right now? We gave Hunter a ripstick for his birthday. It's one of those skateboard type things with only one wheel on each side. It takes a lot of coordination. He has yet to try it. Norah got her first tricycle and she loves it. They were both spoiled by family and friends. I'm so blessed to have these two beautiful children in my world! I love them so much!
Pin the tie on Spongebob. I drew this Spongebob and was proud of how it turned out because I am NOT an artist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Hunter and Norah! Looks like they both had fun birthdays. That dress your Mom made is beautiful!
Happy Birthday kids!I am glad they both had fun. They are such cute kids.
Cute pictures! Adorable kids! That ladybug cake is so cute!!!
By the way, I'm making my blog private, so I'd like to send you an invite. I need your email address. You can email it to me at cedarrowleys(at)hotmail(dot)com OR you can leave it as a comment on my blog.
I cannot believe how fast your children are growing up! Fun to peak in at them. Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment