Wednesday during the day I got all the pumpkins cleaned out so they would be ready for carving when Greg got home from work. Greg did all the carving. We had representations of all Hunter's favorite things on the pumpkins. Hunter loves Sponge Bob, and also a book called The Spooky Old Tree, so of course we had to carve those two. Then he also requested a skeleton. We decided for the fourth we'd just do a traditional pumpkin face. Here's the results. Greg is quite talented when it comes to pumpkin carving.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Pumpkin Patch Fun
On Tuesday we went with our friends Eric and Brooke and their cute kids to a pumpkin patch. Hunter and Norah had a blast. It was so much fun to see Hunter running around trying to figure out which pumpkin would be best, and Norah pointing and talking to all the pumpkins. Hunter loved playing with Briton there too. Afterward, we all went and ate at the Olive Garden(my favorite)! It was a really fun night!




Wednesday during the day I got all the pumpkins cleaned out so they would be ready for carving when Greg got home from work. Greg did all the carving. We had representations of all Hunter's favorite things on the pumpkins. Hunter loves Sponge Bob, and also a book called The Spooky Old Tree, so of course we had to carve those two. Then he also requested a skeleton. We decided for the fourth we'd just do a traditional pumpkin face. Here's the results. Greg is quite talented when it comes to pumpkin carving.
Wednesday during the day I got all the pumpkins cleaned out so they would be ready for carving when Greg got home from work. Greg did all the carving. We had representations of all Hunter's favorite things on the pumpkins. Hunter loves Sponge Bob, and also a book called The Spooky Old Tree, so of course we had to carve those two. Then he also requested a skeleton. We decided for the fourth we'd just do a traditional pumpkin face. Here's the results. Greg is quite talented when it comes to pumpkin carving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Holy amazing carving...please tell me he did those from a pattern? That sponge bob one is amazing!
I just think your kids are the cutest things ever. Happy Halloween!
How fun, your family pic is adorable. I love the pumpkins, too!
Bravo on those awesome pump's. Greg you are an artist! You guys are such a cute family.
Hey guys,
I finally got around to setting my blog as private. I need your email in order to grant you access. Can you email me at staceymehl@hotmail.com?
Thanks!
Wow! Good pumpkin carving. The pumpkin patch is alway fun.
Your pumpkins look great! Our STILL sit in the garage. Slackers, I know! :)
Greg has hidden talents it seems. I think next year you should take requests from your blog.
Hi gorgeous,
just let me know which bows you like or what colors you want. Speaking of bows, Levi is in the market for a bow and some guy in Oakley named Eric is selling one and Levi just wondered if you guys knew who it was. Weird question, I know. I am coming up to Utah on Monday and staying until the next Sunday, maybe I can come and deliver some bows and see your cute babes if you are not busy. Let me know, miss you guys.
Post a Comment